KingMade Folding Magnetic Go Game Board
- This strategy game is perfect for family fun.
- The Go board have storage space to keep all the stones safely. It can be folded in half when not in use, which takes less place and makes it portable to carry everywhere.
- The magnetic go board game set is widely used in home, company, school, journey, bus or picnic.
- The Game is suitable for all ages.
- It can be a best gift item, Whether it be a birthday, holiday or just as a way to remind someone you care.
- You will enjoying with your dear ones while play.
History:- Go is an abstract strategy board game for two players, in which the aim is to surround more territory than the opponent.
The game was invented in China more than 2,500 years ago and is believed to be the oldest board game continuously played to the present day.
Go Game Rules:-
A game of Go starts with an empty board.
Each player has an effectively unlimited supply of pieces (called stones), one taking the black stones, the other taking white.
The main object of the game is to use your stones to form territories by surrounding vacant areas of the board.
It is also possible to capture your opponent's stones by completely surrounding them.
Players take turns, placing one of their stones on a vacant point at each turn, with Black playing first.
Note that stones are placed on the intersections of the lines rather than in the squares and once played stones are not moved.
However they may be captured, in which case they are removed from the board, and kept by the capturing player as prisoners.
Go Game Contents
1 Playing Board
361 Stones (181 Black & 180 White)
2 Plastic Tray