User Manual:Ã‚Â http://osoyoo.com/=15678
Notice: This kit needs a power supply for OSOYOO Mega 2560 Board, the voltage and current should be 7-12V,Ã‚Â 1-2.5A.
Whether you're looking to build your first Internet of Things project or simply make an existing device smarter, OSOYOO Yun IoT Smart Home Kit for Arduino is a great way to get started with the Internet of Things!
The kit is based onÃ‚Â OSOYOO Mega BoardÃ‚Â - compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 R3 and theÃ‚Â Yun ShieldÃ‚Â - enables Makers to add connectivity to their designs. The OSOYOO mega2560+Yun Shield is similar to Arduino Yun board, as well there are more available pins.
About Yun Shield:
Yun Shield runs Open Source OpenWrt system (Same system as runs in Arduino Yun) and it is fully compatible with Arduino IDE v1.5.4 or later. The shield have the following features:
- Open source Linux (OpenWrt) insideÃ‚Â
- Low power consumptionÃ‚Â
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5.4 or later, user can program, debug or upload sketch to Arduino board via Arduino IDE.Ã‚Â
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFiÃ‚Â
- Software upgradable via networkÃ‚Â
- Built-in web serverÃ‚Â
- Support internet connection via LAN port, WiFi or 3G dongle.Ã‚Â
- Support USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects.Ã‚Â
- Failsafe design provides robustly system.Ã‚Â
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno , Duemilanove, Diecimila, Mega
OSOYOO Yun IoT Smart Home Kit for Arduino includes all the basic IoT sensors modules you will need to make 14 IoT projects following the step-by-step tutorials on the DVD, also you are able to add sensors to the mix, bringing you even greater possibilities.Features:
1. DIY a Smart Home -- OSOYOO Smart Home IoT Learning Kit with MEGA2560 for Arduino enables you to DIY a simple smart home system with Arduino, providing fun and convenience. | 2. Wooden House Model -- Easy to understand the Internet of things at a glance. | 3. Wifi Programming & Control -- With OSOYOO MEGA-IoT Shield, you can remote control programming and the sensors. | 4. Creative IoT Projects --Through our Yun IOT kit, you can get your home temperature and humidity in your web browser; control a servo motor; turn on a LED with your smart phone; create many more interesting and creative projects. | 5. Detailed Tutorial on Website --You can find detailed tutorials, sample projects and step-by-step guidance for a free IoT cloud service on OSOYOO website. User Manual: http://osoyoo.com/?p=29191 Notice: If you need a power supply for OSOYOO Mega 2560 Board, the voltage and current should be 7-12V & 1-2.5A. You can refer to this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZYWCR5KUPC